Friday 6 June 2014

Was Gonna Be A Reveal

I was going to do a "nose reveal" post tonight but my blog inspiration has shifted with the circumstances. So, if you're following the nose...stay tuned.

In the meantime, I am going to do a quick entry - more a glorified FB status than anything. I have had some great moments in the last 24 hours. There's been F*Knuckle Thurs - a wonderful German food fest shared with good friends, spending time with the amazing KGirl - a friend I have a great love for or proudly joining the management committee of A Gender Agenda - the ACT's very own sex and gender diverse community service. I suppose what I am trying to say is that, right now, I am really excited. With such great friends and opportunities, I think my future's going to be bright. 

Oh, also just remembered. Had a "Life Changing Moment" today. Went into Payless at Westfield Woden and bought the most amazingly comfortable pair of ballet flats. OMG. Yes, I freely and openly admit the error of my ways for defending certain types of footwear. I put the flats on as soon as I bought them. I still have them on and may even wear them to bed. Those of you who know the disruptive results of me trying to fit into too-small high heels will be pleased to know that perhaps the days of driving AndiMac home midway through a social event so she can change her shoes are numbered - well, may become less frequent.   

No comments:

Post a Comment